Note: The November 2016 monthly giveaway has ended, congratulations to Stacey R. for winning the $50 Amazon gift card! Check out our blog posts for more contests and giveaways coming soon!
Fab Getup Shop - $50 Amazon Gift Card Monthly GiveawayFab Getup Shop - $50 Amazon Gift Card Monthly Giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
(b) living in the United States.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Fab Getup Shop or fabgetup.com.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. Facebook entries must tag Fabgetup.com facebook page as well as the hashtag #FabGetupShop. Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest entries must include the hashtag #FabGetupShop
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be randomly selected by the Gleam App.
6. The closing date is as specified in the competition, andFabgetup.com reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone, facebook page or e-mail. We might also post it through our blog page: https://www.fabgetup.com/blogs/news. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize is not transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. Fabgetup.com reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.